The METEOR Teaching Fellows program is recruiting High School STEM teachers from the District of Columbia Public School System, District Columbia Public Charter Schools and Prince George’s County Public School System.
Applications due Monday, November 22nd– Deadline has been extended to December 10th.
- Must be a high school STEM teacher at a METEOR v HS partner school
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience teaching STEM
- Demonstrate a commitment to teaching STEM aligned with the NGSS and Common Core Math standard’s practices for doing math, science and engineering.
The application consists of several parts:
- MTF application here
- A one page personal statement (500 words) on why you would like to be part of this program
- A recommendation letter from your school principal supporting your participation in research and coursework through the duration of the project.
- *please note once accepted by the METEOR team at Children’s, teachers will be asked to complete an additional application to the GWU Graduate School of Education and Human Development which includes an application fee, resume, and official transcripts.
Interested? Questions? Contact Rachel Smilow, MA Program Manager at email@example.com